With the new version 7, EFS is introducing a new communications channel with customers in delinquency.
Two Way Digital Communication Channels “2DC” is a cost effective, modern and non-intrusive way for communicating with the customers. 2DC implements a chat-like interactive service with customers, utilizing a multitude of non-voice communication channels such as Email, Viber, Whatsapp, SMS etc.
Customers are presented with a number of available options to select in order to resolve an outstanding debt, give a promise to pay or to be informed in general.
Definition of message types in EFS
The communication scenarios (response-reply) are designed as State – Transition diagrams through the EFS Workflow Engine. This allows interacting with the customer, in real time, without any human action / intervention.
Example of workflow for sending various messages to customers using digital channels
This new communications channel offers an alternative way for contacting customers, taking advantage of modern technology and of channels that are familiar to our customers, offering at the same time a supplementary and low cost solution for collections teams.
EXUS had already introduced a Customer Self Service (CSS) module since 2017. This module aims to complement the tools and channels that the Collections Teams can use in order to achieve their targets.
With the uncertainty / disturbance caused by the COVID-19 outbreak strong impacts have been recorded on Bank’s collections activity, the main being:
With the product enhancements that have been made to the CSS module the following business and technical benefits are available to help deal with this situation:
We consider that with these product and technical enhancements our CSS module will be in position to effectively assist the collections teams in the achievement of their targets.
Customer Success team introduces a new initiative, called “EFS Health Check” that aims to perform a comprehensive review to understand and improve the value you’re getting from EFS.
The purpose of this session is to capture information about the status of EFS usage and create a tailored action plan around the organization’s current needs.
EFS Health Check will be spitted into 2 separate sessions:
The Covid19 pandemic brought new challenges to the whole world. Every company is struggling to find its pace within the new environment. The “new normal” has become the new buzzword.
How did though the Corona virus pandemic affect the delivery of our projects to our clients? So far, on-site delivery was considered a plus. Having the delivery team next to the client’s team was giving a sense of security and efficiency. Close team collaboration, if possible working within the same room was considered a big advantage! Not for EXUS though, and definitely not for the EFS Delivery team! Our clients who know us for many many years have well understood that it is the methodology, the experience and the professionalism of the team that make us unique, especially when it comes to project delivery.
Thus at EXUS, utilising our trademarked RapidDeploy Methodology™, known also as RDM, we have managed to deliver successfully our projects by doing more than 70% of the work remotely. When the pandemic hit us, it was a considered a natural step forward to deliver also the remaining 30% remotely. We didn’t only add Zoom or any other remote collaboration tool in order to achieve that. We have thoroughly reviewed our documentation, to ensure that it serves also the remote project implementation. We have updated our training material to ensure that our clients will get the most out a remote training setup. We have adopted best practices for remote team collaboration and we have adjusted our RDM to fit to the remote implementation.
The result is an enhanced delivery methodology, our Remote RapidDeploy Methodology or R2DM.
We had to face new challenges. Delivering in different time zones, delivering with a serialised translation than in parallel, analysing requests without being able to see the client’s screen all the time. In several cases and due to the security restrictions, we couldn’t even see what the client was describing to us. This is where the methodology and the experience of the team comes again into place. Our Remote RDM has been well thought and designed in record time and thus, we have managed to continue delivering any single project we had. Not only that, we are currently delivering projects that will go live without ever visited the client’s premises.
We do not know how our lives will be shaped in the post-pandemic era. What we certainly know is that we have taken this crisis and turned it into an opportunity to improve our delivery methodology; and we are proud to say that currently all our projects are running remotely with limited to no impact in their schedule.