If you’re smart, well-organised and wanting career progression, we’ll pay you handsomely to launch your career in sales and marketing.
Let’s face it, most administration jobs are downright hum-drum. With lots of tedious data entry and little or no appreciation from management for all of your good work.
Well, here’s your chance to take those valuable administration skills and get paid to launch a new career in sales and marketing.What you’ll be responsible for…
As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be working closely with our sales team (Sales Supervisor, Business Development Managers and Campaign Coordinator) to promote the EXUS Financial Suite. Your role will be to schedule appointments on behalf of the sales team then coordinate all of the numerous activities required to ensure that every sales opportunity is effectively managed.
Remember, your role is not to sell — we have salespeople to do that. All you have to do is use your organisational skills to keep them organised and productive as well as our customer database in pristine condition.
How do we help you succeed?
We’ll provide you comprehensive training and ongoing coaching. You’ll learn sales and marketing principles. You’ll become proficient in CRM technology. And you’ll acquire the experience to make a career in sales and marketing.
If you’re an ambitious type (and we hope you are), mastery of the role will open-up new career directions for you. You might choose to develop deep domain knowledge and become one of our technical specialists, or you might choose to join our inside sales team.
This really is the perfect position for an experienced administrative assistant wanting a career change and looking to launch a career in sales and marketing.
Our London team is a small start-up environment with huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and forgo those big company resources, you’ll enjoy being part of a fun, highly supportive, highly skilled team in an open-minded and entrepreneurial company that’s passionate about innovation.
If you’re interested, don’t delay. Get your resume to us, post haste. And if you want your resume to rise, magically, to the top of the pile, be sure to include a custom cover letter explaining why you believe you’ll set this role on fire (figuratively, of course).What we’ll need from you
We’ll be looking for someone who’s had exposure to small to midsized business and, ideally, someone who already has an affinity for financial software and loan collection systems.
And, we want someone who’s a team player (not a mercenary). After all, working at EXUS Software is a team sport and we like it that way.What you need to bring to the table…
- At least two years of office experience.
- Great organisational skills. You should have some kind of system for managing tasks along with filing documents (both electronic and print). You should also have experience using a calendar (i.e. Outlook).
- CRM experience (preferred but not essential).
- You MUST be comfortable with technology.
- A confident and outgoing personality. You need to like talking on the phone and not be scared speaking to people way above your pay grade!
- We are currently hiring for several positions in this role - one of which will require fluency in Greek.
So, what’s in it for me,” you ask?
- Full-time position with a competitive salary
- 20 days’ annual leave, increasing by 1 day for each year of service (maximum of 25 days)
- All bank holidays and a host of other things that make coming to work a pleasant experience!
Apply for this job