Our customers are large multinational companies and their design & technology needs are very demanding. We care about our customers and we strive to deliver top notch solutions, consistently every time.
For our Delivery team in Athens we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly skilled Senior Project Manager to manage and deliver key client projects and meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timelines and quality.
You will also be responsible for resource management of the delivery team and give support and guidance to other project managers.Main Responsibilities
- Project Management including proposals for project planning and execution, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis, project status reporting, follow up and organisation
- Provide effective leadership, ensuring that the project team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects managing the relationship with the clients and other stakeholders
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Estimate and monitor costs, project timelines and resource requirements for monitoring and tracking the successful execution of each project and take actions when these deviate from agreed targets
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change management and verification techniques
- Measure project performance with appropriate KPIs, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline University Degree
- 7+ years of experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum and Waterfall development methodologies
- Open and transparent communication style, willing to surface and champion the tough issues
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
- Excellent usage of project management tools
- Ability to manage complex projects in large companies while working independently to manage client expectations and maintain relationships
- Ability to travel and to participate in multilingual/multicultural meetings
- Project Management specific certification (PMP, Prince II) is a strong plus
- Experience in Internet technology and/or mobile projects is a strong plus
- Experience in SaaS solution implementation is desirable
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team successes. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.
Apply for this job