If you are an ambitious team player who is highly motivated, possesses analytical skills and technical expertise in your field, then EXUS Innovation would like to hear from you! We are a large team of exceptional people who deliver world class services, earning customer confidence and trust while, at the same time, providing value and quality.
This role is all about driving technical initiatives; ensuring software quality and robust architecture design. Ideal candidates are able to deliver stable and scalable code applying best programming practices.
You will join Exus Innovation Technology team, who is working on large European and RnD Projects in various demanding sectors such as Infrastructure Security, Health and Creativity & Gaming. The majority of projects require deployment in cloud environment, development of big data analytics and flexible web/mobile interface implementation.
· Take part in building back-end solutions for various research or bespoke solutions for our customers.
· Work with Program Managers to investigate requirements, to contribute to project/proposal definitions and ensure excellent deliverable quality.
· Work with a variety of partners across Europe to create integrated/complex solutions
· Innovate the existing infrastructure using new technologies.
Requirements: Personal skills
- University degree in Computer science
- 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong team-player
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal as well as written)
- Availability for short travels abroad and collaborate with other multinational teams.
- Scrum and agile methodology
- System Architecture design principles. Ability to apply design patterns and best practices
Will be appreciated
- Java, Java EE
- Work experience with at least one Java framework (spring, spring-boot, hibernate, hazelcast)
- Good RDBMS and SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Integration concepts and mentality
- Background in web services (RESTFul, RESTEasy, Jersey)
- Experience in Linux, UNIX OS, Ubuntu
- MSc/PhD in computer science or relevant field
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures and deployment (Azure, Amazon)
- Design components in Microservices architecture
- Big Data concepts and tools (Hadoop, Elasticsearch)
- Work experience on Python and/or R programming.
- Familiar with Message Brokers(any of Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Performance evaluation of proposed and/or developed solutions with testing tools (jmeter / cucumber etc) as well as benchmarks.
- Experience with Container Virtualization Technology (Kubernetes is a plus)
- Work experience on EU projects.
- Ability to present project solutions
we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a work environment that encourages individual and team successes. If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.
Apply for this job