We seek a talented professional sales executive
for our new product Altaguest
(www.altaguest.com). This is an outstanding opportunity for a successful sales person to drive business growth in the Greek hotel market
We are looking for someone with solid B2B sales and business development background, who can successfully sell mobile applications to the hotel and hospitality industries
in Greece. You are passionate about selling, with a proactive approach to prospecting and business development. You will sell to large hotels and resorts, and up-market boutique hotels, in the Greek mainland and islands.
This position represents a major opportunity for an individual with a background in selling mobile applications to the hospitality industry. You will be an individual with exceptional communication skills and the business acumen and awareness to drive business growth whilst creating long-term relationships with client organisations. Presentation and interpersonal skills will be required to convey the excellence of the product and you must be comfortable articulating mobile applications to audiences of varying technical ability.
You must have a demonstrable record of overachieving sales targets and be an individual who is driven by the huge potential that our prospective customers represent.
You will benefit from the solid reputation and track record that the business has built up over the past 26 years whilst also enjoying the excitement and passion of an established yet high-growth organisation where you truly can build something yourself.Requirements
- A demonstrable track record in developing relationships and winning new business in a B2B environment, preferably in the hotel and hospitality industries.
- Proven success in developing new business and managing the full sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals. Solutions Selling skills desirable.
- Outstanding sales professional with a proven track record of delivering high sales performance in a web and mobile related B2B environment.
- Ability to interact and quickly establish rapport at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills (at least in Greek and English).
- Must hold a current passport and have sufficient personal mobility and flexibility to travel extensively to customers & prospects in Greece, and other locations as necessary.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience)
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a challenging, pleasant work environment that encourages individual and team successes. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.
Apply for this job