Our Web & Mobile team is looking for a Senior iOS Developer.
Our team has doubled in size over the past year and we are looking to increase it even more. Our target is to create a Native Mobile development powerhouse in Greece. Our customers are multinational companies and their design & technology needs are very demanding. We are always looking to expand our technological boundaries by working on wearables and IoT.
We utilize the latest Continuous Delivery & Automatic testing technologies and tools like Jira and Slack to make our communication organized, simple and fast. We apply agile methodologies to the way we work in order to improve our efficiency and productivity. We care about our customers and we strive to deliver top notch solutions, consistently every time.
Our Mobile testing lab includes experienced engineers who test our deliverables exhaustively with state of the art methods.
The typical characteristics of our team members are:
· Great problem solving skills
· Team player
· Can-do attitude
· Eager to learn, never settles
· Keeps up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
Please check the required qualifications, skills and abilities and send us your CV
· Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree
· At least 5 years of experience in software development
· Ability to translate designs and wireframes into code.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Very good knowledge of English
Provide accurate timing estimates for work based on verbal and written specifications
Required Technical Skills:
· Strong Native XCode/Interface Builder development skills (App Portfolio will be considered as a plus)
· Experience in developing for different form factors (tablets, phones, phablets, wearables), iOS versions and awareness of compatibility pitfalls and techniques.
· Understanding of multi-threading
· Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services such as SOAP, REST, XML RPC, JSON.
· Experience in using different mobile APIs for the iOS platform such as: SQLite, Accelerometer, Camera, Local Storage, Animations, Google/Apple Maps, Location Services, and Encryption.
· Proven knowledge of core data
· Deep understanding of iOS memory management
At EXUS we help our people to achieve excellent results by creating a challenging, pleasant work environment that encourages individual and team successes. We offer continuous personal development with the utilization of new technologies, training and technical research.
In our team we aim to grow a strong culture of very competent individuals who can excel in latest Mobile technologies and software development methodologies.
If you are qualified and interested to discuss the possibility to join our team, please send us your CV.
Apply for this job