EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) is a comprehensive suite of software applications that manages credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts, from the moment of disbursement until write-off or debt sale. EFS helps organisations:
· Identify and treat credit risk early
· Perform efficient collections
· Manage legal proceedings and recoveries
· Gain detailed insight into portfolio evolution, collections strategies and resource efficiency
EXUS has continuously improved and enhanced EFS. Today, EFS consists of five applications:
· EXUS Early Warning System
· EXUS Collections
· EXUS Collections Analytics
· EXUS Collections Self Service
· EXUS Legal Recoveries
Credit risk professionals in 12 countries worldwide trust EFS daily to improve collections performance. They enjoy the following benefits from their EFS implementation:
· Full coverage across the entire lifecycle. EFS is a comprehensive debt collection software suite that covers retail, SME and corporate customers across each credit stage, including early risk detection, pre-delinquent actions, collections, pre-legal actions and legal recoveries.
· Fast, expert and easy implementation. All applications in EXUS Financial Suite are pre-integrated, decreasing implementation complexity while providing organisations with a broad credit risk management approach. It’s all implemented by EXUS’ experienced consultants using our unique RapidDeploy™ methodology, a process that further to decreasing project duration while producing high level quality deliverables also minimizes effort required from company personnel.
· Results you can see. All EFS applications have visual tools that provide end users with unprecedented insight when creating advanced business strategies. These tools also make smart decision-making, intelligent action and increased productivity possible.
· Scalable and adaptable solution. EFS supports organisations of different sizes, in a wide array of geographic markets and complies with different local regulations, back office IT systems, business expertise levels and data availability.